Friday, April 1, 2011

A Spring Tea Party With Some Favorite Dolls - The Brides

I think one doll ever little girl wants is a bride doll.
This was something I had forgotten about until I saw the display.
There were some gorgeous ones at the Tea.



These are a just a few of the bride dolls on display at the Tea.



What a lovely delicate bride. I wonder if some of these bride dolls are miniature versions of the owners in their dresses?



Imagine yourself as a little girl waking up Christmas morning and finding this doll under the tree for you. That is something you would never forget and treasure for the rest of your life.



This could be the bride or a bridesmaid. Whichever she is she is stunning and very sophisticated.



Elaine was a cochairman for the show. Her vest made from vintage linens is so feminine and awesome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll have to post a pic of my bride doll--it's from Hungary I think. I won all the bride doll contest at Washington Park every 4th of July!

Unknown said...

Hi Thanks For

Sharing this.

Regards,
www.kalyanavaranmatrimony.com